Sunday, November 27, 2011

God's handiwork


Waking early - I so appreciate my life here.
"I love you Lord & I lift my voice to worship you, O my soul - rejoice!"
Listening to the birds in the cool, gentle start to the morning, I never want to take it all for granted. Or heaven forbid, expect all these blessings as my "right". Life is fleeting. For some it is so hard. So fraught with persecution for loving God. May I be mindful of fellow brothers and sisters in Christ who suffer on the other side of the world. And to be thankful.
Always thankful.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Rosy Mama! So nice to spend some time wandering through your blog this morning. I love the posies of flowers and I adore the banner photo of your garden gate. (And so nice to see you at the Bush Dance}
    I hope you don't mind if I put a link from my blog to yours?
    Blessings, Belinda

    ReplyDelete